The online Distracted Driving program is a comprehensive behavioral based defensive driving program
for all drivers. This two (2) hour program is flexible and may be adapted for a variety of vehicle types, regardless of the driver's background.
What It Is:
What It Entails:
- An online behavioral based curriculum
- Updated statistical information
- Defensive driving strategies
- Thought provoking content
- Three (3) modules that can be delivered either in a block or individually
- Interactive 2-hour curriculum
- What is Distracted Driving?
- Common distracted Driving Behaviors
- Cognitive, Visual, and Manual Distractions
- User authentication, security, and activity logs
- Participant certificates and transcripts
- Online help and technical support
- Flexible registration options
The Distracted Driving Program was developed to meet the needs of today. This course is intended to bring to
the attention of drivers the serious repercussions of today's issues, such as in-vehicle cell phone use, hands-free devices, CPS distractions, as well as passenger
distraction. While important for the novice/new driver, statistics show room for further education regarding distracted driving.