|Online Course (8 Hours)
The online course is offered through the ntsi.com website, presented by our partner the National Traffic Safety Institute.
The Aggressive Driving class is designed for individuals who have been specifically cited for aggressive driving or for offenses that are similar or highly risky.
The course helps participants examine the triggers and causes for aggressive driving and learn how to avoid such encounters.
- Assist participants to accept responsibility for negative or aggressive driving behaviors
- Recognize and evaluate one's current driving habits and, where needed, learn ways to change negative driving behavior
- Examine lifestyle and other issues that may be contributing to unsafe and/or illegal behavior
- Understand the legal and other consequences of legal problems due to driving issues
- Development of personal commitment plan to avoid future driving related problems
Normally ordered by the courts as part of a sentencing judgment, the Aggressive Suppression Seminar is for the individual who has:
- Received several traffic violations in a short period of time
- Been identified by law enforcement as an aggressive driver
- A habitual traffic offender
This course is NOT the "8-Hour Intermediate Driver Improvement Course" for driving while
license is suspended. Please make sure that your court order or court directive identifies the
course that you need to take as the "8-Hour Aggressive Driving Course".